Major US Bank
- Cost of operations were quickly reduced – while retaining the value of the loan portfolio.
- Newly defined service level agreements (SLAs) provided the bank with talent, consistency, scalability, better systems and support.
- A twenty percent reduction in defaulting loans without the cost of a collection agency.
- Increased call center service level metrics and higher customer satisfaction.
- Through new data capture and document management processes, the client met reporting and compliance requirements without stress on internal systems or resources.